AMARANTHDA's CAKE

HI...THERE...WELCOME TO MY BLOG...A PLACE WHERE I CAN SHARE MANY THINGS....MY HOMEMADE CAKES CREATION, COOKING CREATIONS, RECIPES, STORY ABOUT....DO HAVE FUN..AND ENJOY IT....

Monday, October 27, 2008

IT'S MANGO'S SEASON

Ahaa….mango! everybody like mango, and so do I. Especially my Baby Hui, now….it’s time for the mango's season. Everyday…I always see the mango in many stalls at Pasar Minggu, there are so much…..are ripes….ehmmm…yes…there are..harum manis. I like them and so my Baby Hui.
How much….this mango? Expensive? No…yeah it’s cheap….it’s blue chip mango…he..he..he..he..just like a book. It’s means very cheap.

My hubby peeling three mangoes for Baby Hui.......every night!
My Baby Hui always eat mango every night after his dinner. He likes mango so much. Every morning he says….mama don’t forget buy the mango. It’s must ….mama…are ripes. Oh yeah…. my Baby Hui eat three mangoes in a day. Sometimes he need one more…..but my hubby said…it’s stop…enough…look at your stomach so fat !! I don’t care…because I like mango!! No..no…you must care with your body…it’s must…don’t be stubborn….listen to me!! Ayaahhh……I like mangoooo!!!.

lying on the floor after eating three mangoes.......

Hi...look at his stomach...so fat...hah...and look at his face...just like a baby?
althoungh he is in grade six in his school!
that's why all his teachers and friends called him Baby Hui....but he doesn't like that name...

Ups! sorry……that the story about my baby hui likes mango so much. How about you Galz…?? Because it’s mango's season, there are many recipes that mango can be used. One of them…here the recipe, hope you like it… Try this recipe, enjoy your day with mango and say …….. It’s mango season

Mango Tiramisu
Source : Demo Ny. Liem, Naripan Bandung.

Cake
Bahan :
A. 10 btr Kuning telur
4 btr Telur
150 gula pasir
8 gr Dyna 80(emulsi)
¼ sdt Vanila

B. 80 gr Terigu (Kunci/Segitiga)
20 gr susu bubuk
20 gr Maizena
½ sdt Baking powder

C. 1 sdm susu kental manis
120 gr Mentega/margarine
Cara membuat :
1. Bahan A dikocok hingga mengembang putih
2. Lalu masukan Bahan B, kocok kembali hingga rata
3. Tambahkan dengan bahan C, lalu aduk hingga rata.
4. Masukkan dalam loyang 22, tinggi 3 cm menjadi 3 loyang
5. Oven 180°C. Selama 20 menit
6. Setelah matang, dinginkan beri syrup mango lalu dihias dengan
Cream Mango.

Syrup Mango
Bahan :
300 cc Air
100 cc Syrup Mango
Semua bahan diaduk hingga rata.

Cream Mango
Bahan :
A. 500 gr Vivo / whipcream

B. 12 gr gelatin powder + 50 cc air
300 gr mango syrup
10 gr Mascarpone powder (diaduk dengan mango syrup)
Cara membuat :
1. Bahan A dikocok hingga kencang
2. Bahan B : gelatin dan air direndam lalu dicairkan diatas air panas,
kemudian campurkan dengan syrup mango, aduk hingga rata.
3. Lalu Bahan A dan B dicampur jadi satu hingga rata.